Week Two of my live coaching program starts later today!
I’m enjoying the challenge of delivering live content and my new batch of students seem to be loving it too!
I’m helping my students think like successful marketers.
They will be in the one percent of marketers who actually succeed online…
As opposed to the 99 percent out there who try and fail – even if they have gone through other coaching programs which teach them a load of idealistic or outdated nonsense that doesn’t put money in their bank account!
Talking of the divide between the top one percent and everybody else, I recently became aware of a book by Steve Siebold called How Rich People Think. He spent almost 30 years interviewing the rich to find out what separates them from the bottom 99 percent.
I’m not going to regurgitate all 100 of his findings here…
But here are seven which I found interesting:
- The bottom 99% worries about money. The top 1% dreams about money.
- The bottom 99% believes the road to riches is paved with formal education. The top 1% believes the road to riches is paved with specific knowledge.
- The bottom 99% is waiting to be rescued from financial mediocrity. The top 1% knows no one is coming to the rescue.
- The bottom 99% have loosely defined goals with flexible deadlines. The top 1% have highly defined goals with do or die deadlines.
- The bottom 99% believes self-made millionaires had an unfair advantage. The top 1% knows their advantage was hard work.
- The bottom 99% believes starting a business is risky. The top 1% believes starting a business is the fastest road to wealth.
The final example I want to give you is particularly poignant to me…
The bottom 99% waits for their ship to come in. The 1% builds their own ship.
Growing up, I remember my father talking specifically about waiting for his “ship to come in”…
He’s now 70 years old and guess what?
He’s still waiting… and probably always will be.
The truth is, building your own ship will be a faster, even easier route to wealth than sitting around waiting and hoping for one to arrive.
While my coaching program has temporarily set sail…
A particularly lucrative ship that can make you a “boat load” of cash has just docked.
It’s called Operation Solo and steered by my good friend Captain Anthony Tilley.
If an extra $10,000 a month sounds better than being slapped in the face by a wet fish…
You’ll want to click this link:
P.S. If this email gave you plenty to think about…
Then congratulations! You’re probably “cut out” to climb the ladder to the top one percent!
This brand new $10k monthly business blueprint will help you get there faster:
Image Attributed to: Conor1970